1. Overview. This Website is owned by and under the control of Affordable Housing and Services Collaborative, Inc., a Massachusetts Nonprofit corporation (“AHSC“). Access to and use of this Website and all of its content is subject to these Terms and applicable laws and regulations. From time to time, AHSC may, without advance notice, supplement or make changes to these Terms and other rules or access and use procedures concerning this Website. Any updates to these Terms shall be posted on the Website. You acknowledge your responsibility to review these Terms, from time to time, and to be aware of any such changes. AHSC reserves the right to terminate access to this Website or take other actions it reasonably believes necessary to comply with the law or to protect its rights or those of its customers.
2. Residential Services. While AHSC is a supporter of residential services through this website and other programs, AHSC is not a direct provider of residential services. The residential services described on this Website are not provided by AHSC and AHSC disclaims any appearance, to the contrary, that AHSC is a direct service provider.
3. No Warranty; Limitation of Liability. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, THE WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION HEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” AHSC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING OR ANY STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, AHSC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION, ITEM, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE ERROR FREE.
IN NO EVENT WILL AHSC OR ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATING TO THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY CONTENT HEREIN OR THEREIN, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR WHETHER OR NOT AHSC IS INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS UNENFORCEABLE BY APPLICATION OF LAW, THEN AHSC’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT, IN THE AGGREGATE, EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
4. Usage Policy. You may not: (a) resell, sublicense, rent, lease or otherwise publicly distribute any AHSC information or any access thereto; (b) use this Website or any AHSC information in violation of any federal or state law, including, without limitation, data privacy laws and communication regulations and tariffs, or in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights or misuses proprietary information of a third party; or (c) modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate or convert any portion of AHSC’s Website, databases or systems.
6. Ownership. Except as otherwise identified on the Website, the trademarks, names, logos, slogans, service marks and content appearing at this Website, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of AHSC.
7. Hyperlinks. The Website may contain links to third party websites not under the control of AHSC. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by AHSC of the contents on such third-party websites. AHSC is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, legitimacy or decency of material contained in websites which may be accessible via a hyperlink to or from this Website. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at you own risk. AHSC does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against AHSC with respect to such sites. AHSC strongly encourages you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with any of these third parties.
8. Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website and from using the Website to violate the security of other websites by any method.
YOU ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE ADEQUATE PRECAUTIONS AGAINST DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER AND SYSTEMS WHICH COULD BE CAUSED BY DEFECTS OR DEFICIENCIES IN THIS WEBSITE OR MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE.
9. Miscellaneous. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, notwithstanding its laws governing conflicts of laws. The Parties agree that any action or proceeding brought to defend the rights or enforce the obligations of a party hereto shall be brought in the state and federal courts situated in Suffolk County in The Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You hereby agree to waive any right to a jury trial in any suit arising out of or relating to this Website.
Failure by AHSC to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms inures to the benefit of AHSC, its successors and assigns.
Except as otherwise provided herein, the Terms are the only terms with respect to the subject matter hereof, and no terms and conditions stated in or attached to your communications are applicable to these Terms in any way and are not to be considered your exceptions to the provisions of these Terms.
If you have any questions regarding this Website or its contents, or these Terms, contact AHSC at email@example.com.
Last updated: December 2013